Health & Safety
With the Health & Safety at Work Act 2015 now at the fore of NZ legislative safety requirements a pro-active risk based approach to safety and safety culture is mandatory for all NZ workplaces. There is now an expectation that all levels of your organisation are working collaboratively to pro-actively manage your health and safety obligations openly, efficiently, effectively and to the benefit of all persons and companies involved.
Global Risk Consulting can assist you with the transformation required to comply with today’s safety framework and better understand how your business is performing. We can also assist, educate, and contribute towards improving your safety culture and performance as it is now a legal requirement to execute your business in accordance with these regulatory processes.
We can assist with:
- health & safety governance
- audit of your current safety systems and processes
- health and safety policy and procedures review
- implementing a safety culture
- risk assessment and hazard/risk management processes
- migrating from a hazard to a risk (a risk based approach)
- understanding the duties of a Worker, an Officer and a Person Conducting a Business or Undertaking (PCBU)
- risk assessment and acceptable treatment (risk controls)
- implementing safe systems of work
- education around the new HSW Act and what this means for your organisation
Reference: Worksafe SafePlus NZ, 2017
Global Risk Consulting staff are recognised members of the New Zealand Institute of Safety Management (NZISM). They can also be found on the Health and Safety Association NZ register (HASANZ); the only certified health and safety professional register in NZ. Please call us to discuss your health and safety requirements. Good safety is good business.